I moved this past week. It is amazing how time consuming packing and unpacking can be. It seems like such a waste of time to sit and shove everything you own into labeled and numbered boxes only to open everything up a few days later. I do not mind tearing open boxes during some party when everyone is giving me new stuff but its a drag to rip open 300 boxes of the same old crap. The new place is dandy and even looking at that sheet of paper with that massive number two and half times larger then the price of the house that they stick in front of you during closing that tells you how much the place will cost including all the interest, was not enough to spoil my happiness about being in a new place. With everything else going on there has not been much time to write this week. I did not want to break my run of posting a new blog every week so I will share with you my failed idea for last year's holiday card letter . My original idea was to plant a tree and take a picture of it every month with the changing seasons as it's backdrop. The photos were to make up the background of the letter. In an effort to make my life easy Dawn bought me a dandy little tree kit with a few seeds and a starter pot. Unfortunately things did not work out as planned. After the tree's sad summertime death it lingered around the house until we started packing for the move. I kept hoping it might magically sprout back to life but he ended up having an unceremoniously funeral today as I dragged a few last things out of the old place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment